Open Position: Life Insurance Relationship Manager
If you are looking for a career path where you’ll be surrounded by people who make you laugh while also mentoring you about the financial services industry, you’ve found it! As a relationship manager you will be surrounded by the industry’s leading financial wholesalers. It will be your role to support our growing life insurance division.
What does that mean? Simply put, we recruit hundreds of financial advisors from around the country every year primarily through our annuity distribution channels. We are actively engaging these individuals to share with them our life insurance offerings.
This position will require a reasonable understanding of life insurance products, sales & underwriting processes, and corresponding service expectations. That's a complicated way of saying we'd expect you to provide sales support and make recommendations to our advisors as to what product may be the best fit for their clients.
Note from Amy Kniseley, Director of Life Insurance: Below you will find my “wish list" of skills I will be looking for to make an offer for employment. That being said, the list is kind of boring. So I thought I would add a little color and tell you about our company. Kestler Financial Group is NOT a stuffy financial marketing firm. Frankly, we rock! We are made up of the best and brightest Northern Virginia has to offer. Our days are filled with laughter and a common focus to set ourselves apart from the competition. We hire individuals who are high energy, collaborative, and wear a smile more than the average person. We continually seek talented people dedicated to providing fresh thinking in an exciting, evolving industry that's never been more relevant than in today's marketplace. This has been our recipe for success. Only if you are one of these people, I would encourage you to take the next step and visit the place we call home. I wish you the best of luck in your job search.
Key Responsibilities: As a Life Insurance Wholesaler you will be responsible for increasing awareness of Kestler Financial Group, Inc. and its life insurance products. This position will serve as key part of Kestler’s life insurance department. This position reports to the Director of life Insurance, Amy Kniseley.
- Work with the Director to refine and evolve KFG’s life department.
- Content strategist. Champions and drives the strategic direction of company initiatives and expression of our life insurance brands.
- Make proactive outbound sales calls to promote Kestler Financial Group’s Life Insurance products and solutions to independent agents.
- Respond to inbound calls regarding products, marketing material and illustrations to provide effective product and sales support.
- Make recommendations of product offerings, cross-sell opportunities and marketing strategies.
- Responsible for creating and strengthening sales activity to provide sales and marketing ideas, trends, opportunities and leads to representatives.
- Drive product sales to maximize customer service and build relationships.
- Develop and strengthen existing relationships with Kestler Financial Group’s current agents.
- Create and deliver effective sales presentations and conference calls to promote Kestler Financial Group’s products, services and competitive advantages.
- Support strategic marketing and sales initiatives.
- Meet call activity expectations and monthly sales goals set forth by management.
- Participate in continuous training.
- Develop and enhance personal industry and product knowledge to effectively communicate and build credibility with independent agents and financial advisors.
- Keep abreast of the competition and changes in the economy and financial markets’ activity.
- Adhere to the rules and practices set forth by Kestler Financial Group
- Represent Kestler Financial Group in a professional manner to all internal/external customers both on the telephone and through attendance at selected events.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Previous internal wholesaler experience preferred
- Sales background preferred, previous outbound phone sales preferred
- Strong life insurance knowledge
- Strong sales ability along with effective telephone and customer relationship building skills
- Ability to ask probing questions, closing questions and ask for the business
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced challenging environment
- Self–starter and highly motivated team player
- Strong organizational and follow-up abilities
- Excellent presentation skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and effective listening skills
- Well-developed problem solving and analytical skills, and the ability to absorb and diffuse customer emotions
- Demonstrates initiative, creativity and resourcefulness
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel with accurate typing skills
- Some light travel may be required
- Desire to support Kestler Financial Group’s corporate philosophy
- Must have to ability to laugh and smile at yourself.
Here is the honest assessment of the job referenced above. Is the job going to be easy? No. Is it going to be challenging? Yes. Will I be rewarded for the value I add to the company? Yes.
You will be part of a one of the United States fastest growing companies according to Inc. Magazine. While our competitors are getting fat on donuts, we are gobbling up market share while having a lot of fun doing it.
Even if you are happily employed today, I would encourage you to seriously consider this opportunity. Our main number is 800.699.0299, feel free to ask for a wholesaler currently working in our office and ask him or her what their experience at KFG has been.
What type of person are you looking for? Someone who enjoys working for a fast paced, ever-changing company, who is not afraid of laughing out loud at themselves.
Apply by CLICKING HERE!
If you are interested in Kestler Financial Group and our surrounding community, the following positions are available. We are growing quickly, so circle back often.